Shu Shu's Reflections

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Always had a username, never actually blogged...

They say that boredom begets innovation. Ok, nobody says that but I'm really bored and I need to express that boredom. Aisha recently turned me on to this blog thing, its like a diary but with feedback. Plus, since I found some of my favortie people on here (Aish, Leebeya), I figure its gonna be a good way to keep in touch since sometimes people get busy and its hard to keep it going when you live across seas and oceans and lands and everything else.
Wow, I'm already out of ideas. I'm drained from all my LSAT studying which btw I hope ya'll can make du3a for me that I do good on. Encourage me with the comments and maybe I'll come up with something more entertaining next time...Till then, peace and love...

7 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Lebeeya said…

    Welcome to the blog world Shu Shu!

    Hoping to see more posts soon and dont worry ya binit, you will kick LSAT's ass! You know you are smart. We know you are smart. Shalfuta knows you are smart!

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger piccolina said…

    hey welcome , i can see u call lebeeya habla dn she calls u ya binit LOL that is what me and my friend B do !!!
    yalla i hope u'll have fun posting
    salamat

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger ema said…

    hey there.. welcome to blogger
    I guess it's a little bit wierd at the begining, when you want to express you're thoughts, you get the feeling that you ran out of thoughts and events.
    anyway.. that just happens for a while then you will get so active, you might even blog twice a day.

    good luck ;)

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Highlander said…

    welcome and good luck in your exams and your blogging :)

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger BeSHeSHeNtRa... said…

    welcome to blogging shu shu ..
    keep on writing and good luck :0)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger 3abtash said…

    welcome...
    hope to see more of u..
    tgc

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Ayoub Rashrash said…

    i just want to say hi ..^_^
    by the way ..this is my blog :
    http://tnkb4uact.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home